1. If possible, swap the cable between the wall charger and the Voltaic battery
2. Make sure the power is going into the Voltaic battery's Input. On the V88, it is clearly labeled "Input", on the V15 and V44, the input is on the side of the battery.
3. Wait 10-15 minutes - if the battery is completely drained, it may take a few minutes before the battery builds up enough charge to start showing the LED charge indicators.
If these still don't solve the problem, email technical support with:
- Description or picture of your product (model number is on the back)
- Description of the problem
- Order number for warranty purposes
- Best shipping address